Definitions and interpretation
Blackpool Promotions, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 93 Hope Street whose registered office is at Suite 51 First Floor, Central Chambers, Glasgow, G2 6LD;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Blackpool Promotions and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Blackpool Promotions LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and the website that you are currently using, www.royalhotelsblackpool.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you: a. Name
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
f. IP address (automatically collected);
g. Web browser type and version (automatically collected); h. Operating system (automatically collected);
i. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
Third party websites and services
10. Blackpool Promotions may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
|Controlling use of your Data
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Blackpool Promotions (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
|with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Blackpool Promotions to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
27. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
21 March 2018